Sunday, September 2, 2007

#23 week #9 -- Summary of Library 2.0 project

Well, after many more grey hairs later, I can finally say I have completed this Library 2.0 project. It has been quite an experience, many many hrs. trying to figure things out, and becoming very frustrated with it at times. I have finally come to the end of this Library 2.0 project. Needless to say, I certainly became aware of many of these new technological tools available out there, some I will use again, others I may not. I really enjoyed the Podcasts, and You tube, they were fun to check out, and keeping the Blog and adding photos was great, which I hope to continue to use myself. I did find it quite rushed, and trying to keep up, it was hard to comprehend in such a short time frame. I think if there is another time, it should be a much slower pace, more time to do lessons, and not for so long as 9 wks. Certainly, it has been of great benefit, and I'm glad that I now have a little insight to some of these terms etc. even if I don't use a lot myself. With techology changing so rapidly, I think any chance like this for us to learn is very rewarding. Thanks for the opportunity. Helen House.

No comments: